Subject: (urth) Introduction

From: Fr Kipling Cooper <kcooper at cuic.ca>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 12:43:54 +0000

Greetings!

How I got here:

I first started TBotNS shortly after all four volumes were released
through the SF Book Club, and thought to my horror, that I had
mistakenly picked up 'Finnegan's Wake.' (Or something with an equally
innovative use of vocabulary)  So I rid myself of them at my next move,
and read no further Wolfe until earlier this year.  While investigating
classic SF, and what was accounted as such, 5th HEAD OF CERBERUS and
TBotNS frequently appeared, so when I found an anthology with the short
story/novella/novellette 5th Head, I had a read and discovered to my
astonishment that it was written in English, and written VERY WELL!

Over the last 6 months I have also finished CASTLEVIEW and SOLDIER OF
THE MIST and am restarting TBotNS, finding it much less daunting that
10+ years ago.  I have greatly appreciated the archives of this mailing
list, especially while reading MIST.

I am glad to be here.
-- 
Kipling+               
ASCII Ribbon Campaign  ()  
Against HTML Email     /\

--

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 17:39:23 +0000

Welcome Kipling!

Glad you found the place!

=mantis=

--