Subject: (urth) New Wolfe story

From: Nicholas Gevers <vermoulian at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:09:29 +0000

GW has a new story in the limited edition anthology
SHELF LIFE, edited by Greg Ketter and issued by
Dreamhaven Books. Title: "From the Cradle". The book's
theme is bookstores.

--Nick Gevers.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
http://uk.my.yahoo.com

--

---

From: Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:38:17 +0000

For Christmas I received a copy of SHELF LIFE, a collection of stories about
bookstores. Edited by Greg Ketter, introduction by Neil Gaiman. It contains
the new story "From the Cradle" by Gene Wolfe, but I haven't read it yet.
The book is a limited edition (1,000 copies). Each is numbered and signed by
each contributor. The publisher is Dreamhaven Books. You can read more about
it and view the cover here:

< http://www.dreamhavenbooks.com/ >

-Roy

--

---

From: Gareth Jelley <gjelley at btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:48:00 +0000

> < http://www.dreamhavenbooks.com/ >

This sounds really interesting, thanks for the link :o) What other authors
are in it (I'm writing this online, so I can probably check soon anyway...)

Best,

G.

===

http://members.lycos.co.uk/cavor/ - A Guide to Reprinted Science Fiction
Novels [updated 26 - 12 - 02]

--