Subject: (urth) OT: LUCIFER by John Crowley

From: Adam Stephanides <adamsteph at earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:57:21 +0000

I read in the most recent LOCUS that Crowley has sold a book entitled
LUCIFER: LORD BYRON'S UNDISCOVERED NOVEL to William Morrow.  Anybody know
anything about this?  It doesn't sound like the fourth book in the Aegypt
series.

--Adam

--

---

From: Alice K. Turner <aturner6 at nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 02:15:36 +0000

>From Crowley. And please honor his "don't tell," those of you connected with
the press etc.:

My news is that the fourht volume of Aegypt will be done by year's end.  It
has a title now:  it's called Endless Things.

  Congratulations on that, and I look forward! But rumor has it that you
have also completed something on Byron.

 Nope.  When I get a check from Morrow I will begin on something about
Byron.  A novel.  It's called at the moment Lord Byron's Novel, which it
will contain:  all of that wonderful funny romantic Gothic wild ironic
adventure he never wrote but should have.  Don't tell yet though.  What's
new for me is a story called The Girlhood of Shakespeare's Heroines, in a
magzien called Conjunctions, guest-edited by Peter Straub -- but you
probably know all this.

-alga

--