Subject: (urth) Tough author addendum

From: Nigel Price <nigel.a.price at virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:45:37 +0000

...Not to mention being shot at by the North Koreans, Red Chinese or
whoever.

No, I can't see GW as being easily upset by what a bunch of SF fans write!

Nigel

--

---

From: Josh Geller <dclxvi at dclxvi.best.vwh.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:37:48 +0000

> No, I can't see GW as being easily upset by what a bunch of SF fans write!

This isn't the point.

Marc feels uncomfortable and doesn't want to say.

You can make a case for saying he shouldn't have opened his [virtual]
mouth about it. Whatever.

I met Gene Wolfe at WorldCon and I had a number of conversations with
him.

I was invited to tell everyone about them and decided that I didn't want
to. Not because I think Gene Wolfe would mind; I am sure he wouldn't care.

But I mind. So I am not going to.

.

--