Subject: (urth) the Vironese name Shell

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:25:51 +0000

Shell is a fine Vironese name -- in fact, it was used in the text!

Shell first helps Silk when Silk is imprisoned by Oosik after being shot
with a needler (III), and he turns out to be Jerboa's acolyte (IV).

=mantis=

--

---

From: cilluff1 at optonline.net <cilluff1 at optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:46:49 +0000

Mantis wrote:

<<<Shell is a fine Vironese name -- in fact, it was used in the text!

=mantis=>>

Once again excellent recollection of the text, Mantis!  I will have to
reread those sections to see whether my namesake is admirable or not. 

- Shell

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

--