Subject: RE: (urth) ;-)

From: James Wynn <crushtv at hotpop.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:58:26 +0000

Just back from Christmas vacation...

Roy wrote:
Severian isn't Jesus, despite demonstrable similarities in their stories.
Silk isn't Moses; hell, he actually got to the promised land. 

Crush jabs:
No! no! no! QUETZAL is Moses!
Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

Roy wrote:
Some readers see what they want to see and disregard anything in the text
that is not convenient to their theories as attributable to opinionated but
ignorant characters or disingenuous narrators, even when said individuals
are the authors of the entire text, including those parts on which their
theories were founded. 

Crush offers:
Some? I don't know of anyone's hands that are clean on this point.

---Crush

--