Subject: (urth) Pullman

From: Alice K. Turner <aturner6 at nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 22:21:10 +0000

I've forgotten who the Pullmanologists are among us. I've been
rereading -The Subtle Knife-, I really can't tell you why, and I'd like to
discuss Specters (American spelling) off the list. Would anyone interested
please email me. Thanks.

-alga

--

---

From: matthew.malthouse <matthew.malthouse at guardian.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:52:08 +0000

>discuss Specters (American spelling) off the list. Would anyone
interested

As an aside the BBC are broadcasting an adaptation of the series in it's
Saturday Afternoon Play slot 14:30 - 17:00 GMT.  I heard much of it and
thought it rather good.

The first aired last Saturday and can be heard at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/hisdarkmaterials/index.shtml   There is
additional material on the site.

"The Subtle Knife" will be broadcast on Saturday 11 January and "The Amber
Spyglass" will be broadcast on Saturday 18 January.  Presumably they will
subsequently be available at the the same site.

Matthew

--