Subject: (urth) The Wizard Knight: progress

From: Nicholas Gevers <vermoulian at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:10:56 +0000

Gene Wolfe indicates he's finishing the third draft of
THE WIZARD, with a fourth to come. No clarity yet on
what he'll write after that...

--Nick Gevers

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
http://uk.my.yahoo.com

--

---

From: Jesper Svedberg <jesper.svedberg at mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:49:03 +0000

> what he'll write after that...

So, do we know approximately how big _The Wizard Knight_ will be in the 
end? I remember that someone quoted Wolfe a while back, when he was still 
working on the first draft, as saying that he had done 1100+ pages 
(manuscript pages I presume) with much more to come. Does anyone know how 
many pages the first draft finally ended up being, or how many pages the 
final draft of _The Knight_ is? What would this say about the number of 
pages in the final book?

   // Jesper Svedberg

--