Subject: (urth) Latro

From: ArchD'Ikon Zibethicus <zibethicus at hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:19:26 +0000

...uhh, thanks to the people who pointed out my error...and quite 
rightly...I was aware of the temporal inconsistency, but I coulda sworn that 
there was some allusion in the final volume, which I don't currently 
have...ah, well, let it go...

->Zx<-

____________________________________________________________

Consciousness will always be one degree above comprehensibility. - G.C.H. 
Ehrensvard
____________________________________________________________

Girish: "Please bless me, sir."

Master: "Have faith in the Divine Mother and you will attain everything."

Girish: "But I am a sinner."

Master: "The wretch who constantly harps on sin becomes a sinner."

Girish: "Sir, the very ground where I used to sit would become unholy."

Master: "How can you say that?  Suppose a light is brought into a room that 
has been dark a thousand years; does it illumine the room little by little, 
or all in a flash?"

Girish: "Then you have blessed me."

Master: "If you sincerely believe it.  What more shall I say?  I eat and 
drink and chant the name of God."

- from The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

--