Subject: (urth) DOORS: Malicapata: snippets

From: Spectacled Bear <spectacled.bear at pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:54:49 +0000

At 17:24 2003-01-21, Michael Andre-Driussi wrote:
>As for a previous owner being a girl, I've always had the suspicion that
>Tina was Lara's doll, somehow, other than being modeled on Lara "the
>goddess at 16" (which is another paradox to roll over).

[On first reading I read this as "the goddess at sixteen inches", which
 is apt, if not what it actually says in the story :-)
]

Anyway:

"The boy who owned her's been dead now for about eight years."

"Attis cut himself ..."
"I wanted him not to die!"

"I used to have a goddess ... And then something happened. I don't
know what - something bad."

"Malicapata. Pretty sad, sir, isn't it?"

With apologies for the Subject line,

Enigmatic, though still Spectacled, Bear.

--