Subject: (urth) Lexicon Urthus

From: Matt DeLuca <archdragon at wotmania.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:19:48 +0000

You guys know if this book can be found online at all??? I know the author is an active member of this list server and I was wondering what he thinks ?

_____________________________________________________________
http://wotmania.com
feed your wot addiction

_____________________________________________________________
Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you at yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

--

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:44:56 +0000

Matt DeLuca wrote:

>You guys know if this book can be found online at all??? I know the author
>is an active member of this list server and I was wondering what he thinks
>
>

I do not know about the availabilty of standard copies, but I've been
auctioning-off "less-than-perfect" copies on eBay.  (Each one has all the
pages, is legible, and all that.  It is just that some were "hurt" in
shipping, others have manufacturing oddities.)

The "Z" series (hurt books) had 12 copies and each sold for around $20
(plus shipping).  The "Y" series (manufacturing oddities -- mainly a front
cover that is visibly longer than the back cover) has 17 copies and the
first auctions will start in about a week.  The Y series is the last of it,
and in a month or two they should be all gone.

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction
booklets on Gene Wolfe, John Crowley
http://www.siriusfiction.com/

eBay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mr.sirius

--

---

From: Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:36:01 +0000

> From:
> Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>

Mine has note testifying to both symptoms - Is this some hybrid ZY beastie?

(thank you, by the way, belated though it is!)

JEff

-- 
Jeff Wilson - http://www.io.com/~jwilson

--

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:58:02 +0000

>Mine has note testifying to both symptoms - Is this some hybrid ZY beastie?

More like yours is the annonymous ancestor to all the others, the first to
escape the "to burn box"!  (I really was going to destroy them, as you know
-- it is just my soft heart and the terrible sense of waste that kept me
receptive to another way, and eBay auctions seem to be perfect.)

That was before the taxonomies of Z and Y were discovered.  OTOH, it is
possible for a given book to have both symptoms, it is just that the Y is
dominant for determining whether a book is Z or Y.

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction

eBay Auctions

--