Subject: (urth) Agia: Space Babe

From: James Jordan <jbjordan4 at cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:44:18 +0000

Satan is a fallen heavenly being. That doesn't mean Agia is a cacogen; she 
may be a human from space. But thematically, it makes sense for her to have 
fallen from heaven.

Nutria

--

---

From: Brett M. Grace <bgrace at mac.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:45:31 +0000

thinking.  BUT.  He is delusional.  Given his disordered mind, it 
wouldn't necessarily mean that Agia was artificial.

    I don't remember enough of his ramblings to disprove or support 
this.  Somebody with a fresher memory?  I've always found the deep 
alliance between Agia and Hethor to be a little incredible.

BMG

James Jordan wrote:

>         Thematically, anyway, Agia is Enemy. Compare Satan in the 
> Garden. Satan is a fallen heavenly being. That doesn't mean Agia is a 
> cacogen; she may be a human from space. But thematically, it makes 
> sense for her to have fallen from heaven.
>
> Nutria
>
>

--

---

From: matthew.malthouse <matthew.malthouse at guardian.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:51:44 +0000

On 21/04/2003 21:45:31 Brett M. Grace wrote:

>    Is she Hethor's paracoita?  Wait!  Yes, I know what you're

Hethor lost his paracoita, potentially one cause of his mental disorder.
It seemed to me that Agia was a substitute, possibly an inferior one as
far as he was concerned.

Matthew

--