Subject: (urth) ...I was wondering that myself

From: Thomas Bates <thomasgbates at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 05:01:01 +0000

Hi all,

I was reading _Urth of the New Sun_ (again) and came across this
list.  I just joined and it seemed like no one was here.  I thought
for a moment I had killed it by joining.

Thomas Bates

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

--

---

From: Lisa Schaffer-Doggett <harlekin at earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 05:14:00 +0000

> for a moment I had killed it by joining.
Well, let me be the first to welcome you!  Maybe the virus problems 
have knocked a few people down for awhile (I'm on a mac) or maybe 
everyone moved to a new site without telling us.  Let's hope not.

Don

--