Subject: Re: (urth) Typhon and Quetzal - important correction

From: James Wynn <crushtv at hotpop.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 04:42:57 +0000

Don said:
> > Yes, but Quetzal is the only inhumu who is a Sun archetype, Dionysus.

> Then I said:
> How can you say that? You are the one that argued (successfully IMO) that
> Silk is a clone of Typhon!

Oops! My mistake. You said "Quetzal is the only *inhumu* who is...Dionysus."
Duh.

Well, all I can say is that I don't believe that (anymore). I think that
entire inhumi race is Dionysus. I'm still developing the explanation but
note that it is not Quetzal's name that is associated with Dionysus, but the
name of the inhumi race.
http://www.urth.org/whorlmap/quetzal.htm

I was confused by this as well once upon a time, but I think the Dionysus
parallels continue into the Short Sun after Quetzal is dead, and before the
Whorl launches prior to Quetzal boarding the Whorl.

-- Crush

--