Subject: (urth) Re: urth-urth.net Digest, Vol 4, Issue 26

From: Alice K. Turner <aturner6 at nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:27:23 +0000

>
> Iorwerth -
>
> If I gave the impression that I had no respect for Protestant intellect,
> or that I don't think any Protestants have struggled to make their faith
> work in the light of modern scientific data, please accept my apology.
> I certainly intended no such thing.
>
> --Dan'l

Well, that "any" certainly gave me a chuckle.

You know who I miss from this group? Nutria, known to me as Ratty. He could 
be counted upon for the evangelical Protestant PoV, and usually pretty 
cheerfully.

-alga

---

From: James Wynn <thewynns at earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:11:07 +0000

I miss Rev. Mushrat. It seems like a lot of the old-timers around here
peeled off the list about the same time.

:-(