Subject: (urth) Wiki pages?

From: Kieran Mullen <kieran at ou.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:34:18 +0000

Is it worth setting up a Wiki page for a FAQ on the Wizard Knight 
books?

    For those of you who don't know, Wiki is a system which allows the 
viewers of the webpages to edit and add to them.  That way we can 
dynamically add to a list of questions.  However, it requires a certain 
amount of trustworthiness since anyone can trash anyone else's prose.

    Kieran Mullen

---

From: Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:01:19 +0000

Actually, I think a Wiki for each of GW's major works, which could 
evolve into a FAQL, would be an excellent idea. Probably best
to start out with TWK, since that's the one getting major discussion
time right now...

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:33:47 -0600, Kieran Mullen <kieran at ou.edu> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
> 

-- 
www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
Freedom has no barcode.
     --J.G. Ballard