Subject: (urth) Time For Latro?

From: PMorris33 at aol.com <pmorris33 at aol.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:40:18 +0000

Now that the Wizard/Knight has been completed, isn't it time for the third  
Latro book?
Does anyone in this group know?  I asked about a year ago, and several  
people said that The Master would return to the Latro universe as soon as he had  
completed Wizard/Knight
 
Pippen
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://listserver.dreamhost.com/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20050112/87cc21c7/attachment.htm

---

From: James Wynn <thewynns at earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:11:20 +0000

Someone this summer mentioned that Wolfe had decided there was going to be a
fight at a temple and he was trying to figure out how to get Latro there.
That's the last I have heard of it's progress. If Wolfe were L. Ron Hubbard,
no doubt he could get Latro all the way around the world and back to his
home in a couple of summers (and they'd be big fat books too).  Who knows
how long it will take to find out what Latro did in the Levant.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: PMorris33 at aol.com
To: urth-urth.net at lists.urth.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:39 PM
Subject: (urth) Time For Latro?

Now that the Wizard/Knight has been completed, isn't it time for the third
Latro book?
Does anyone in this group know?  I asked about a year ago, and several
people said that The Master would return to the Latro universe as soon as he
had completed Wizard/Knight

Pippen

_______________________________________________
Urth Mailing List
To post, write urth at urth.net
Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net