Subject: (urth) complaint

From: David DiGiacomo <david at slack.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:13:49 +0000

Would you guys please stop masturbating on the list?

And what is causing this epidemic of including an entire previous message,
complete with Yahoo advertising, just to add a 1-line (top-posted) comment?

---

From: Georg Schönegger <g.schoenegger at aon.at>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 02:02:57 +0000

David DiGiacomo schrieb:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net

ack. these are tedious habits.

(just lurking here, but hey, lurkers have rights, too!)

georg

---

From: Chris <rasputin_ at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:24:04 +0000

Correction. Lurkers only have a say in what goes on in the list if they 
speak up about something they like or don't like - people aren't going to 
read your minds. So, anyone's well within their rights to speak up and make 
such a request; I just don't think they have a "right" to be indignant, 
and/or rude about it.