Subject: (urth) Test

From: David Kirby <dbkirby at pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:35:31 +0000

I hate to do this, but my ISP installed a new spam filter on its mail
server a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen a message from this
group since then. I'm just testing to see if the group has been
"spam-filtered" out!

Again, sorry.

       -- David

-- 
==============================================================
"It is possible I already had some presentiment of my future."
== Gene Wolfe, Shadow of the Torturer
                          David B. Kirby, dbkirby at pressroom.com
==============================================================

---

From: Maru Dubshinki <marudubshinki at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:39:47 +0000

As far as I can tell, it has just been quiet.

But if you really want to know, you shoulda just checked the archives.

~Maru

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:35:10 -0500, David Kirby <dbkirby at pressroom.com> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

---

From: David Kirby <dbkirby at pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:35:40 +0000

> But if you really want to know, you shoulda just checked the archives.

Actually, I did. The archives are only updated through the end of 
February. My suspected problems started around the first of March. The 
archives didn't tell me much.

       -- David

---

From: maru <marudubshinki at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:38:28 +0000

> archives didn't tell me much.

Oh.  Never mind then.

~Maru
/has never actually checked the archives