Subject: (urth) A curious ascription

From: Maru Dubshinki <marudubshinki at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:52:39 +0000

Just a quick note, courtesy of Lupine Nuncio:

"Shadows of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe (Liverpool University Press -
Liverpool Science Fiction Texts & Studies) (Paperback)
by Gene Wolfe, Peter Wright

List Price: 	$35.00
Price: 	$35.00 & This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details
Ships from Amazon.com. This item has not yet been released. You may
order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. "

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0853238081/104-2776689-2093529
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5E6165FA

A clerical error?

~Maru

---

From: Fernando Q. Gouvea <fqgouvea at colby.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:45:53 +0000

> by Gene Wolfe, Peter Wright

There's no information on this book on the Liverpool University Press
site, nor on amazon.co.uk .

Fernando

=============================================================
Fernando Q. Gouvea             
Dept. of Mathematics           Editor, FOCUS and FOCUS Online
Colby College                  http://www.maa.org
5836 Mayflower Hill            Editor, MAA Reviews
Waterville, ME 04901           
http://www.colby.edu/~fqgouvea

The past always looks better than it was.  It's only pleasant because
it isn't here.
  -- Finley Peter Dunne (Mr. Dooley)