Subject: (urth) curious

From: kip tanner <kiptanner at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:49:58 +0000

I found 2 editions (paperback and hardcover) of "Shadows of the New Sun" 
available now from Active Booksearch, PO Box 7359, Grantham, LIN, United 
Kingdom, NG31 9ZZ using abebooks.com.

At 40 to 80 $US, I'll need more info.  It appears to be a collection of 
essays by GW, ed. Peter Wright.  Subject?  There is no blurb.   I assume it 
to be Urth related.  Any reviews?

_________________________________________________________________
On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to 
get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

---

From: Maru Dubshinki <marudubshinki at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:08:26 +0000

> to be Urth related.  Any reviews?

Based on the email in the archives, I would dig up the books which
already contain the essays, or just interlibrary loan it. It
definitely doesn't sound like 40$ worth of literary pleasure.

~Maru