Subject: (urth) OT: Photographic memory

From: nastler <nastler at yahoo.dk>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 04:56:08 +0000

Want to have a memory like Sev?
Want to record every day and play it back and forwards
again and again any way you want?
Right now it's only 2000 images a day, but AV feed and
parametrics like GPS, environment, etc. can't be too
far off. Then we can all have a true "life-logging"
tool. Blogs of the future...

nastler   ;-)

---

From: David Duffy <david.duffy at qimr.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:11:03 +0000

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, nastler wrote:

> http://research.microsoft.com/sendev/project_sensecam.aspx
>

That's more like _Schizmatrix_, IIRC, where stars with interesting lives
sell their blogs.  Though turning to Wolfe, Number 5 may have spent his
nights watching lots of old video of himself ;)