Subject: (urth) Simbology of the Rose

From: Los Arboles Del Frio <losarbolesdelfrio at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:59:59 +0000

Hi everyone,

I am quite new to this list and have been reading some of the threads
at Urth.net. One of the earliest threads back in '97 mentions an
article on the simbology of the rose in BotNS. Can anybody point me to
it?

Thanks,
Los ?rboles del Fr?o

---

From: Los Arboles Del Frio <losarbolesdelfrio at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:03:26 +0000

Sorry, that was SYMbology.

On 8/2/05, Los Arboles Del Frio <losarbolesdelfrio at gmail.com> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>