Subject: (urth) "The Tree is My Hat"

From: Jordan Dennis <jordanden at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:34:46 +0000

Hello all,

I was trying to track down the audio drama of "The Tree is my Hat," but it
has been taken down from www.phaseshift.com/tree. I was wondering if any of
you had it saved and if you could e-mail it to me if you did.

Thank you!
--
Jordan D. Dennis

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Under the First Amendment, there is no such thing as a false idea. However
pernicious as an opinion may seem, we depend for its correction not on the
conscience of judges and juries, but on the competition of other ideas. (US
1974:339)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20060418/4ff73d66/attachment.htm