Subject: (urth) Help with research paper

From: Brochyus at aol.com <brochyus at aol.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:50:24 +0000

I need help!!!!!
My english teacher assigned a research paper on an extrinsic analysis of  
sveral works by an influential American author. I now need help finding sources  
and info on The Knight and The Last Thrilling Wonder Story. Anything is  
apreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20060429/46d35e1b/attachment.htm

---

From: Chris <rasputin_ at hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:17:57 +0000

I am unaware of any published analysis of The Knight at the moment. I 
believe Peter Wright does discuss The Last Thrilling Wonder Story in one of 
his books, probably Attending Daedelus, but you may find that book difficult 
to get hold of.

>_______________________________________________
>Urth Mailing List
>To post, write urth at urth.net
>Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net

---

From: Stanislaus <sbocian at poczta.fm>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 02:04:28 +0000

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20060501/d7cfda34/attachment.htm