Subject: (urth) "Book of the New Sun" homemade video posted on YouTube

From: Eli Goldberg <eli at prometheus-music.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:58:05 +0000

Hi, everyone --

    Just wanted to mention as a courtesy that a homemade music video
inspired by Gene Wolfe's "Book of the New Sun" trilogy has been posted to
YouTube.

    You can find Per Malm's "Terminus Est" music video (to the song by Julia
Ecklar) at: 

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=hqY0dCmAyNM

    It can also be freely downloaded in RealMedia format from the Divine
Intervention album page at:

    http://www.prometheus-music.com/divine.html

    Yours,

    Eli Goldberg
    http://www.prometheus-music.com

---

From: Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 20:13:20 +0000

Eh. Not bad, not great. For an amateur piece (that's what it says),
pretty good, actually, though the imagery doesn't work for me.

On 9/4/06, Eli Goldberg <eli at prometheus-music.com> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

-- 
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
http://www.danehyoakes.com
I've got a piece of braaaaain lodge in me heeead!!!

---

From: Allan Anderson <rubel at goosemoon.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 21:06:18 +0000

I love the song. My favorite bit in the video comes when you see 
Severian's feet descending stairs and they fade into Thecla's, always 
with him, always tracing his footsteps.

Thanks, Eli!