Subject: (urth) Severian snowboard

From: James Machin <jfmachin at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:48:10 +0000

I was snowboarding in Austria recently when this board in a display outside 
a shop caught my eye:

http://www.snowboard-shop.cz/info_delphic_stuf.php

Back and front view on page 7 here:

http://www.sport2000.at/backend/_data/aktionsprospekt/2/ap2_winter_05.pdf

It's an exact (?) facsimile of the Bruce Pennington cover to The Shadow Of 
The Torturer. Perhaps Sev could've used one to scoot down the side of the 
mountain statue of Typhon.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail is evolving — check out the new Windows Live Mail 
http://ideas.live.com

---

From: Jesper Svedberg <jsvedberg at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:30:25 +0000

James Machin skrev:
> I was snowboarding in Austria recently when this board in a display 
> outside a shop caught my eye:
> 
> It's an exact (?) facsimile of the Bruce Pennington cover to The Shadow 
> Of The Torturer. Perhaps Sev could've used one to scoot down the side of 
> the mountain statue of Typhon.

The mountains in the background aren't the same as in the original (they 
look like they're taken from some other Pennington picture though).

Cool stuff. Makes me wish that I could snowboard. :)

   // Jesper