Subject: (urth) Seattle report?

From: Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:00:55 +0000

Some of you will recall that some years ago mantis made a long report to the
Urth list about his encounters with the Wolfes and sundry other matters,
following some California convention. Well, he ain't here, and someone else
should take up the slack. So far as I am aware, Rostrum is the
longest-tenured list member to attend last weekend's ceremonies. As such, I
think the onus falls on him. Any objections?

And where are the pictures?

-Roy

---

From: Nigel Price <nigelprice at onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:12:33 +0000

Mantis has sent me a highly amusing account of his time in Seattle and his
meetings with Gene Wolfe and some of the Urth list members. I've asked
whether he would post it here or allow me to post it in his absence and am
awaiting his reply. He seems to have had a good time and I am very envious
of him!

Nigel

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20070620/b496202e/attachment.htm