Subject: (urth) Thank you all very much

From: William H. Ansley <wansley at warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 00:28:44 +0000

[Posted from URTH, a mailing list about Gene Wolfe's New Sun and other works]

Hello,

I discovered this mailing list a few weeks ago and have just finished
reading all of the archives of both the Urth and Whorl lists and boy is my
brain tired! It is wonderful to read the opinions of people discussing
intelligently one of my favorite authors. The members of this group possess
an awe-inspiring amount of erudition, but I suppose that is to be expected
in GW fans. I am sorry I didn't chance upon the lists sooner. I don't know
that I would have had anything to contribute or would have contributed it
if I did, but I like to think I would have. Now it seems as if
participation in both lists (but especially Whorl) is dying down. I do have
a question and comment or two, which I will post in a separate message, in
any case.

I want to thank all of the contributors to both lists for providing me with
a most entertaining and educational experience. Getting to read the Q&A
sessions with Gene Wolfe in the Whorl list was alone more than worth the
price of admission.

Gratefully yours,
William Ansley

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/