Subject: (urth) Invite from Bryan Alexander ([email-masked])

From: Bryan Alexander <bryan.alexander at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 00:08:25 +0000

BryanAlexander (bryan.alexander at gmail.com)
has invited you as a friend on Quechup... 
	...the social networking platform sweeping the globe

Go to: http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MjU5OTE3JmM9OTc0NzE%3D
to accept Bryan's invite

You can use Quechup to meet new people, catch up with old friends,
maintain a blog, share videos &amp; photos, chat with other members, play
games, and more.
It's no wonder Quechup is fast becoming 'The Social Networking site to be
on'

Join Bryan and his friends today:
http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MjU5OTE3JmM9OTc0NzE%3D
------------------------------------------------------------------
You received this because Bryan Alexander (bryan.alexander at gmail.com)
knows and agreed to invite you. You will only receive one invitation from
bryan.alexander at gmail.com. Quechup will not spam or sell your email
address, see our privacy policy - http://quechup.com/privacy.php
Go to
http://quechup.com/emailunsubscribe.php/ZW09dXJ0aEBsaXN0cy51cnRoLm5ldA%3D%3D
if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright Quechup.com 2007.
------------------------------------
Go to
http://quechup.com/emailunsubscribe.php/ZW09dXJ0aEBsaXN0cy51cnRoLm5ldA%3D%3D
if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20070904/fd426e9b/attachment.htm