Subject: (urth) wolfe works available online

From: Duncan Truter <dtruter at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:42:31 +0000

Hi

I was checking the Gene Wolfe wikipedia page
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Wolfe) in case it had news about
what he's writing now. There was nothing there, can anyone who's more
clued-up tell me?

I noticed at the bottom of the page: "Works available online". I've
just started reading "The Case of the Vanishing Ghost" and I've
laughed out loud several times already. I only saw two mentions of it
in the archives so it seems that most people don't know about this
online availability. Just a heads-up! There are actually quite a few
stories there I haven't read before, and I have most of GW's stuff.

Duncan

---

From: Mo Holkar / UKG <lists at ukg.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:14:21 +0000

At 06:42 24/09/2007, Duncan wrote:
>laughed out loud several times already. I only saw two mentions of 
>it in the archives so it seems that most people don't know about 
>this online availability. Just a heads-up! There are actually quite 
>a few stories there I haven't read before, and I have most of GW's stuff.

The wiki has a (slightly!) more comprehensive list of Wolfe's stories 
available online:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=WolfeWiki.OnlineStories

best,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/