Subject: (urth) Social Bookmarking Group on Ma.gnolia.com

From: Ryan Buller <tribot at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 03:51:05 +0000

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I started a social  
bookmarking group on Ma.gnolia.com for collecting and organizing  
online resources on Gene Wolfe.  Basically my goal with this is to  
create a gateway to all the information out there on the web about  
Gene.  Two years ago when I first started researching him myself I  
found information to be scattered and buried all over the place.  From  
little interviews and books reviews to fansites full of lost essays  
and ideas.  I was thinking of how great it would be if all of these  
links were brought together for easy searching and reference and  
decided to take on the task myself.  I call the project "Hoof & Hide"  
and here is the link to the group.

http://ma.gnolia.com/groups/HoofandHide

Ma.gnolia.com is free to join and it's easy to submit a link.  So if  
you are interested please feel free to contribute.  Please note that  
all submitted links do go through a short approval process but this is  
to keep spammers and junk links out of the group.  Also whether you  
contribute or join Ma.gnolia.com or not the list of bookmarks is open  
for everyone to search and use.  Please enjoy and thanks for your time!

Ryan B