Subject: (urth) Cave Canem back online

From: Mo Holkar / UKG <lists at ukg.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:58:35 +0000

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that we've added the contents of Robert 
Borski's Cave Canem website to the WolfeWiki.

You probably already know that this website, which hasn't been 
available online for some time, contained a number of Robert's essays 
and other pieces about The Fifth Head of Cerberus. He's now very 
kindly agreed to add it to our wiki.

Unlike the other wiki material, these Cave Canem pages can't be 
edited or revised (except by Robert himself), but each has a 
discussion / annotation page associated with it, where you can make 
comments, etc.

(There are though probably all sorts of bugs and oddities that have 
been introduced during the conversion process of adding it to the 
wiki, so if you spot any such, do please let me know so I can correct them.)

Anyway, the front page of it is here:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=CaveCanem.Index

so please go ahead and read, enjoy and muse upon Cave Canem!

best,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/

---

From: Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:14:55 +0000

Very cool!

On Jan 25, 2008 9:58 AM, Mo Holkar / UKG <lists at ukg.co.uk> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

-- 
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
http://www.danehyoakes.com

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a
restaurant and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand
Island Dressing and a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett