Subject: (urth) What's next after An Evil Guest?

From: Michael Straight <mfstraight at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:34:13 +0000

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:50 PM, Matthew Keeley
<matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> And have we heard anything new on Wolfe's other projects? I recall hearing
> about a few other novels he was working on?

When I spoke to Wolfe at the Locus event in Seattle last year, he said
he was making progress on a third novel (after Pirate Freedom and Evil
Guest, and which Mantis later told me was to be titled _Sorcerer's
House_ ) about a confidence man who is released from jail and goes to
buy an old house in the country, offering to do the work of renovating
it in exchange for a deal on the price.  His offer is accepted in
accordance with the will left by the former owner, a dead sorcerer, a
will which mentions the man by name.  The novel is told in the form of
letters to the man's twin brother and to his former prison cell mate.

- Rostrum

---

From: brunians at brunians.org <brunians at brunians.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:51:36 +0000

And whatever happened to the Wolfe/Swanwick collaboration?

.

> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>