Subject: (urth) Pirate Freedom: Chris' "Luck"

From: Matthew Keeley <matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:27:53 +0000

(SPOILERS for PF ahoy)

-
-
-
-
-
-
(Do we still do spoiler tags for Pirate Freedom?)

In any case, I know we're always looking for other iterations of Chris, and
I'm wondering if Chris' other self influenced one of his duels. As I recall,
Chris engages in a pistol fight with a hunter and master gunner, in which he
expects to die. Of course Chris survives. I believe Chris is standing near a
jungle area, so I imagine hiding a "sniper" wouldn't be too difficult.
Perhaps Chris was tailing himself to make sure he "won" the battle? I don't
think Chris was just lucky.

-Matt
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20080529/8c0d8958/attachment.htm>