Subject: (urth) Agilus

From: sph1635 <sph1635 at utsph.sph.uth.tmc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:46:49 +0000

[Posted from URTH, a mailing list about Gene Wolfe's New Sun and other works]

	In the case of Agilus what, or for what, is the black ribbon that can be
seen even after he has taken off his mask? I believe this has been
discussed before, but I failed to locate it in the archives so pardon the
repetition.
													Xury

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: William H. Ansley <wansley at warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:11:16 +0000

>discussed before, but I failed to locate it in the archives so pardon the

			Xury,

This was discussed in the Urth Mail Archives Volume 2. The summary link
text of the first message in the discussion was:

 (urth) Agilus' mask   Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit at best.com>    Tue, 1 Jul
                                                             1997 13:23:35

No complete consensus was reached on what the "ribbon episode" meant.

William Ansley