Subject: (urth) General sf discussion list?

From: Hmpf MacSlow <hmpf1998 at gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:00:53 +0000

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to write my M.A. thesis about an sf-related 
topic, so I'm looking for a discussion list or forum for people 
studying sf (and perhaps also fantastic literature in general). Do 
you have any recommendations?

Christina 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.8.0/1724 - Release Date: 14.10.2008 02:02

---

From: Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:56:15 +0000

Hmpf MacSlow wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> I'm currently trying to write my M.A. thesis about an sf-related topic, 
> so I'm looking for a discussion list or forum for people studying sf 
> (and perhaps also fantastic literature in general). Do you have any 
> recommendations?

rec.arts.sf.*

-- 
Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >