Subject: (urth) Urth Digest, Vol 53, Issue 10

From: David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 03:01:35 +0000

I propose a "hacking" of choughs. Or a "wheezing"?

------------------------------

I believe it's an unkindness of ravens and a murder of crows. I don't
know if there's any special name for a group of choughs.

-Matt

------------------------------

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 090107-0, 01/07/2009
Tested on: 1/7/2009 10:01:36 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com

---

From: Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 03:51:02 +0000

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 7:01 PM, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:
> I propose a "hacking" of choughs.

No cut!

-- 
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
http://www.danehyoakes.com

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a
restaurant and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand
Island Dressing and a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett