Subject: (urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe?????

From: David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 01:43:08 +0000

James Without disagreeing with your larger argument, I just want to 
point out that your statement below makes no sense whatsoever. It's 
plainly an argument from analogy, and not a very coherent one. 
------------------------------ Message: 6 Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 
10:46:15 -0500 From: "James Wynn" <crushtv at gmail.com> Subject: Re: 
(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe To: "The Urth Mailing List" 
<urth at lists.urth.net> Message-ID: 
<609D2162EB2D44C9AB6D5158A8CDA99E at eMachinePC> Content-Type: text/plain; 
format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original 
--------------------------------

Furthermore, the amendment grants this "right" to "the people." To read this 
amendment as pro-regulators like to would mean that the first amendment 
"right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government 
for a redress of grievances" would only apply to the right of state 
governments to assemble and to make official statements to the Federal 
government.

------------------------------

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 090317-0, 03/17/2009
Tested on: 3/17/2009 9:43:09 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com