Subject: (urth) OT: The Invention of Morel

From: Matthew Keeley <matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:02:33 +0000

Has anyone here read this book? I'm not going to discuss the plot
here, as I don't want this thread to be immediately spoilery, but I
think there's a lot in the book to appeal to Wolfe fans. It's very
short, but also quite satisfying. The author, Adolfo Bioy Casares, was
a great friend and collaborator of Borges, who wrote an introduction
to the book.

-Matt

---

From: Jonathan Goodwin <joncgoodwin at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:08:33 +0000

Yes. I think I was responsible for having it placed on _Lost_.

http://jgoodwin.net/?p=488

In all seriousness, however, it's a fine book, worth talking about it
reference to Wolfe's interest in virtualization in the nin stories and
perhaps also the islands.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Matthew Keeley
<matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>