Subject: (urth) Facebook & Twitter, Anybody?

From: Ryan Buller <tribot at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:39:57 +0000

I'm on Facebook as  Ryan Buller.  There are a couple of Gene Wolfe  
groups there too.

Also, I'm on Twitter as mraf and have met a few other Wolfe fans  
through that social network.

http://www.twitter.com/mraf

Every Wednesday I post a random Gene Wolfe link under the hash tags  
#genewolfe and #wolfewednesday.  I'm trying to get a trend going for  
the fans out there and get new people interested in Wolfe's work.

Ryan B
http://www.mraf.com
http://hoofandhide.wordpress.com

---

From: Matthew Keeley <matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:29:52 +0000

I was going to friend you on Facebook, but there seem to be several
people with your name... I could cross-reference with Wolfe groups, I
suppose...

Odd how many people share names, isn't it?

-Matt

---

From: Ryan Buller <tribot at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:44:15 +0000

Yeah I forgot how many people out their on Facebook share my name.   
Here is a direct link to my Facebook for anyone who is interested.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Ryan-Buller/1159346400

-Ryan B