Subject: (urth) Large Print editions?

From: Adam Thornton <adam at io.com>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 22:23:17 +0000

I realize this is a somewhat bizarre request, but it's almost Mother's  
Day, and my mother's eyesight is not what it once was.  Has any Wolfe  
been put out in a large print edition?

Adam

---

From: Matthew Keeley <matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 05:03:15 +0000

As far as I can tell, Wolfe hasn't appeared in large print editions. I
used the Large Print Search on largeprintbooks.com, which searches
Amazon for LP books, but apparently no LP Wolfe books are listed in
Amazon's catalog. If your mother has a Kindle or other eReader, I
believe that some Wolfe books are available in e-form.

-Matt

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 6:23 PM, Adam Thornton <adam at io.com> wrote:
> I realize this is a somewhat bizarre request, but it's almost Mother's Day,
> and my mother's eyesight is not what it once was. “Has any Wolfe been put
> out in a large print edition”
>
> Adam
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

---

From: Matthew Keeley <matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 05:08:17 +0000

Perhaps you could get a "talking book"? I guess it's some sort of
computer-generated audio book created for visually-impaired readers?
Though I can't imagine it would do well with some of Wolfe's more
ornate vocabulary.

http://www.loc.gov/nls/

-Matt

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 1:03 AM, Matthew Keeley