Subject: (urth) Inhumi swimming through the stars

From: Tim O'Donnell <timodonn at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:57:43 +0000

Hi,

I was just thinking about whether Inhumi can swim between the stars or not.
There is one way I could see them being capable of doing it - assuming that
the undines originated on Blue/Green
(which I believe they did) then the offspring of any inhumi that fed on an
undine might pick up the power to swim
between the stars.

If Mother is the only undine left in the systems after the others had moved
on (possibly to escape the inhumi)
then this may explain why the inhumi no longer have this ability.  There are
no available victims to inherit the power from.

Anyone else think this is plausible or am I missing an obvious reason this
cannot be?

Thanks,
Tim
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20090622/27bf4fab/attachment.htm>