Subject: (urth) OT: MA-D in NYRSF

From: Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:29:17 +0000

For those who may be interested:

Michael Andre-Driussi has an article on the influence of Toynbee on the
fiction of Azimov and de Camp in the latest issue of the "New York Review of
Science Fiction".

-Roy

---

From: Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:25:00 +0000

> fiction of Azimov and de Camp in the latest issue of the "New York Review
of

That should, of course, have been "Asimov". My bad.

-Roy

---

From: James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:55:12 +0000

Gene and Rosemary are scheduled to attend ReaderCon (Burlington, MA) July 
9-12
Also, they will be at DragonCon in Atlanta the Sept 4-7.

I'll be at DragonCon in case anyone else is.

J.

---

From: Matthew Keeley <matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:58:57 +0000

Thanks for the heads-up. Might have to check out ReaderCon.... Wolfe
only thirty miles from my house? Damn.

-Matt