Subject: (urth) Dreaming by Carolyn See?

From: JBarach at aol.com <jbarach at aol.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 03:27:41 +0000

Urthers --
 
Once upon a time, I came across an interview with Wolfe online in which he  
was asked to name his favorite horror books.  I was unfamiliar with most of 
 the ones he named and can't remember them all now.  The one I recall  
(because I ordered it from the library) was Dreaming by Carolyn See.  The  
choice struck me as somewhat odd, since the question likely anticipated that  
Wolfe would list *fiction* and Dreaming is a memoir.  
 
I was going to look at that interview again this afternoon, but now I can't 
 find it at all.  Do any of you know where that interview might be  located?
 
Thanks!
 
John
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20090809/1d41c268/attachment.htm>