Subject: (urth) AEG: Any clues from Wolfe?

From: Kieran Mullen <kieran at nhn.ou.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:46:05 +0000

Cassie as Pavlatos, multiple Reis's, Margret as a werewolf....  
Argh!?

    I thought that there is more to AEG than I thought, but sometimes  
I wonder if we are indulging in unconstrained exegesis here.  Is there  
any help from Wolfe on some of these speculations?

Kieran Mullen

---

From: Matthew Keeley <matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:10:57 +0000

> ? I thought that there is more to AEG than I thought, but sometimes I wonder
> if we are indulging in unconstrained exegesis here. “Is there any help from
> Wolfe on some of these speculations”
>
> Kieran Mullen

At Readercon, Wolfe talked about his pleasure in writing AEG, but
didn't give any real plot hints aside from saying Reis was a villain
who wanted to rule the world.

-Matt

---

From: Dave Tallman <davetallman at msn.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 01:39:09 +0000

> any help from Wolfe on some of these speculations?
This latest round of speculations was set off by a reported clue Wolfe 
gave, that in the end Cassie loved Bill Reis and went to Woldercan to 
find him. Exactly how this could be possible (time travel, 
doppelgangers, etc.) has given fuel to our theories.