Subject: (urth) TWKC in Bay Area

From: Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:41:14 +0000

Those of you in the Bay Area may be interested to know that THE WIZARD
KNIGHT COMPANION is available at the Other Change of Hobbit and Dark
Carnival in Berkeley.

-Roy

---

From: James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:25:11 +0000

> KNIGHT COMPANION is available at the Other Change of Hobbit and Dark
...and if you *can* buy it there, then you can probably be fortunate
enough to get it signed by the author if you really want to. I
certainly prize my signed copies of Lexicon Urthus ed. 1 & 2, and my
chapbooks for Fifth Head and Peace. I'm still awaiting my opportunity
to meet Mr. Borski at some con (if you are lurking, Robert).

J.

---

From: brunians at brunians.org <brunians at brunians.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:37:50 +0000

Last Saturday was St Ignatius' Greater Feast.

.