Subject: (urth) Book of the New Sun in Poll on Gaming Site

From: Christopher Hettinger <telpeurion at mises.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 07:38:21 +0000

The Book of the New Sun is being featured on a poll for "What book series
should be adapted into a video game"... Now I don't care if you don't want a
video game, but at least get it noticed over *gasp* Harry Potter of all
things. The poll is on the bottom right of the page. Thanks.

http://pc.ign.com/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20100203/0b6f2770/attachment.htm>

---

From: Lane Haygood <lhaygood at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 07:54:25 +0000

I'm sorry, I had to go with Elric.  I would rather fight with
Stormbringer than Terminus Est.

By the way, the BOTNS audiobooks on Audible are very well done.  John
Davis' reading of Severian so far is very close to how I "read" them
silently to myself.  I'm midway into _Claw_ and looking for excuses to
listen outside of my commute.

LH

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Christopher Hettinger
<telpeurion at mises.com> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

---

From: Son of Witz <sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:11:18 +0000

is there enough action in this book to justify that.
the Dr. Talos's Play would be a tough level I suppose.

anyone check out the Dante's Inferno game?  I played the demo for a  
few minutes. fun, but it's just a God of War rip off.

On Feb 3, 2010, at 11:38 PM, Christopher Hettinger wrote:

> The Book of the New Sun is being featured on a poll for "What book  
> series should be adapted into a video game"... Now I don't care if  
> you don't want a video game, but at least get it noticed over *gasp*  
> Harry Potter of all things. The poll is on the bottom right of the  
> page. Thanks.
>
> http://pc.ign.com/