Subject: (urth) TSH: Martha and Thelma

From: Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:16:56 +0000

Another point against the idea that none of the Faerie and/or supernatural
stuff really happened are the Murray sisters, identical twins. Bax's mother,
Martha, looked to be in her "late forties" (16). His Aunt Thelma was "close
to ninety" (244). The math is simple enough, and Martha "spent about forty
years" (280) in Faerie as "a sorcerer's wife", where no one ages. I can
think no other reasonable explanation for identical twins to be forty years
apart in age (without dragging in time travel or really fast spacships).

-Roy

---

From: James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:24:34 +0000

Well, I *do* think that the Faeri stuff occurred, but (let's face it)
if Bax is lying about Faeri then he's lying about having found their
mom.

But again, how does Mrs Murray come into Bax's con if not in the way
he described? Why did she will him the house (or to George if that's
who she thought she was)?

M.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>