Subject: (urth) Is it time to enforce the five post rule?

From: Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:16:13 +0000

-- 
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

---

From: James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:23:08 +0000

The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to 
vote. ~ Babylon 5

---

From: Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:29:42 +0000

If you're going to cite Koshisms ...

"You have forgotten something."

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:23 PM, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. ~
> Babylon 5
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

-- 
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

---

From: James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:38:01 +0000

> "You have forgotten something."

I actually got the insinuation. Subtle. Nice! "This ain't a democracy." 
But is today really the moment to call the cops? Perhaps a couple days 
ago, yeah. But today? On the other hand, perhaps the best time to firmly 
establish the rule is when the need least requires it. That is, if the 
Decider still thinks it is a good rule.

u+16b9